Lily's a Preschooler!!!!


Lily has been soooo excited to start preschool!  I can't believe it is finally time for her to start.  She is growing up way too fast! 




I have to laugh at this moment though.  I made the mistake of telling her that orientation day was her first day of school.  On this day she goes with her mom to meet her teacher and see her classroom.  When I told her that I was coming with her she just had a complete meltdown.  She was so adamant that she was a big girl and could go to school all by herself.   (Really!!??? Can my little girl just need me a little longer?) After the little meltdown, we made it to preschool in one piece and she even held my hand as we walked to school.  (Way to redeem yourself, little one!)

**She was so excited to go to school that she wouldn't even eat her breakfast.  She could not wait to go!


 Here is the preschooler on her first real official day of preschool.  


We are so happy for her!  We love that she loves to learn!  Way to go, Lily!!

Comments

beks27 said…
She is so so so cute. My dad couldn't get over her and how she called him Uncle Brocks. What a little doll!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike