Lily - 2 1/2 years old

Miss Lily Pie! Sweet, stubborn, loving, demanding, kind, attitude . . . a typical 2 1/2 year old!

Lily, along with Boston, is truly the light in our lives! She is such a smart little girl! She continues to amaze us every day with her knowledge of language. She is also so witty!! I just need to keep a pencil and paper with me so that I can write down all of the funny things that she says. Such an imagination!!

Two cute stories:

The other day I asked her to go to her room and get her big girls underwear. I was downstairs feeding Boston and she comes running into the kitchen naked and says, "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh Mom!! My room is dark!"

I was trying to soothe Lily one night when she had a bad cold. I had just given her medicine and she was being whiny and just feeling lousy. As I was rubbing her back she lifts her head off of the pillow and says, "The doctor says that I have to eat a cookie to feel better!" What a crack up!!



Miss Attitude at her finest!
(We don't usually wear our pj's outside the house. We had to wake her early in the morning to help
set up our ward's Christmas breakfast party)


Love this cute girl!

I don't know how this little girl can sleep? She looks like she is so uncomfortable!


When she woke up I asked her why she slept with the pillow on her head? . . . Her reply: "It was my tent, Mom!"



Lily wanted to help mom and dad paint the bathroom . . . oops, just checking to see if the paint on the wall was dry!


We love you so much Lily! You are the best girl in the whole wide world!!

** I am going to document these questions/answers every year. **

According to Lily: (true life answers from mom in parentheses)

1. What is your favorite color? Purple, red, green, blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Baby Boston
3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5, What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken Nuggets/Hot dog
6. What is your favorite outfit? Spider Costume
7. What is your favorite game? Matching game
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Doggy
10. What is your favorite song? I am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Scat Cat
12. Who is your best friend? Ryland (neighbor boy across the street)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Captain Crunch (just the berries)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride something (scooter)
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice and water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Birthday (except when you sing Happy Birthday, she will have a meltdown)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Blanklet" and baby doll
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal (waffles)
19. What do you want for your dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti (she will never eat it!?)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Spider

Comments

Kindt Family said…
Hahahaha she wants to be a spider. That's awesome. Great post :) I love hearing what she's up to, since she and Hunter are exactly the same age (It sounds like she's much more advanced, at least in language) :) We miss you guys in our lives, but sure glad we can stay updated like this. :)
J-me Boyce said…
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her someday!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike