Boston's Baby Blessing

Boston was blessed on June 5th. What a very sweet day it was for our family! Garrett gave Boston such a beautiful blessing. Boston was a champ and didn't cry one bit even though he was awake the whole time. We sure appreciate our family and friends that attended this special event and certainly missed those who were not able to attend.



What a sweet sweet boy! We sure love you so very much Boston! We are so happy that you are a part of our eternal family!


Is it even possible to get a good family picture where everyone cooperates??

Comments

Oh, I can't wait to be with your family. To be honest, I really can't wait to be with Lily and Boston. :) Love you guys! I'm glad the blessing went so well.
Ashley said…
Oh, he's so sweet! You have such a cute family!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike