Happy Birthday Garrett!

Happy Birthday Garrett! Because we initially thought that Garrett would have church meetings tonight, we decided to celebrate during his lunch break. Lily and I met him at one of his favorite restaurants, "Red Robin."

Birthday Boy!


A nice complimentary birthday dessert from the restaurant. Who do you think is more excited? Lily or Garrett?


Lily had been excited all day to help mom frost the cupcakes and put sprinkles on them. I am pretty sure she ate more frosting than what she put on the cupcake. Even more hilarious is how she put the sprinkles on . . . (obviously from the video, we will not be sharing these cupcakes with anyone but family). What a cute kid!






Garrett checking out one of his birthday presents.

We sure love you Garrett and hope that you had a fantastic birthday!

Comments

Fleur Shrinks said…
That video is too cute! What a doll!
Oh, and Happy Birthday Garrett!
Shanda said…
Dan said you're a man after his own heart reading the manual to a video game! Happy Birthday! Lily is so precious! I remember Caitlyne at that stage right before we had Kimmy--your first two will be exactly the same distance in age as our first two. You're in for some sweet & fun times! Make sure you announce on your blog when you have your baby! I am taking a 40 day break from Facebook, so unless you text me or post it on your blog I'll miss it!;) Oh, and we usually have skype up on Sundays! Good luck with the new baby! We're super excited for you!
Happy Birthday Gar-Bear. We love ya!
Love your video clip of Lily...hilarious and she just loved helping. You are such great parents.

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike