Baby Boy Updike

Baby Boy Updike . . .

I have been so excited to scan these sweet ultrasound pictures of our baby for our blog book. It only took a couple of months - but I finally did it. We are certainly excited for this little one to arrive soon!

I just think this profile picture is so sweet!


His cute little feet. Cute - but I have to admit it oftentimes uncomfortable. I always think of Thumper from the Bambi movie whenever this baby moves. He is so active!

And finally, can you see his little hand showing the #1 sign? Yep . . . he is indeed saying "We're #1" in reference to the BYU Cougars and the Beloved Packers. (Of course his dad is already training him!)

Comments

Megan said…
He already looks so sweet! I am so excited to meet this cute little boy!:)
OH! We are so dang excited for you guys. We are also glad that everything is going so well. One of each is fun! Happy for you
Bailey Family said…
I love looking at ultrasound pictures they are so fun!! Thanks for your blog address and yes you are more then welcome to add our blog. I look forward to seeing all of your fun pictures!!
Kindt Family said…
Awww! Ultrasounds are the best parts of pregnancy! I remember when Joe first got those print-offs from the doc, we immediately put them in a little photo holder & Joe carried it with him for the rest of the day showing everyone (and we had dinner in a restaurant that night...). :)
What sweet little pictures. I can't wait to see him! A baby Updike will surely be amazingly adorable!
WOLF-PACK said…
Can't wait to meet him! I need to get started on his blankie ;)
Irish Cream said…
What? The Irish are not included in that #1? Harumph!

I'm super excited for you! A little boy to chase a big sister around with snakes, and slimy things; to crash cars into everything; to make, as my sister puts it, obnoxious noises. Ahhh, a baby boy!
Ashley said…
I love the ultrasound pictures! It is so fun to see their personalities shining! :0) Can't wait to see more!!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike