In preparation of Garrett's birthday celebration tomorrow . . . I thought it would be so great to post some awesome pictures of him through the years. What a great life he has lived! Lily and I are sure proud of you, Garrett!
Happy Pre-Birthday Garrett! We sure love you!!
**I will post actual birthday pictures tomorrow on his real birthday**
I have loved this yearly tradition of running the Colorado Bolder Boulder with these amazing women. Unfortunately, this year I had to opt out at the very last minute due to unexpected foot problems (tendonitis). I love getting geared up every spring and training every Saturday with such a great group of women. This picture was taken on our annual Saturday breakfast before the run. I sure hope to run with them again next year.
We got to bring Lily home from the hospital last night. It's kinda crazy to think that this beautiful little girl is ours. We definitely have a lot to learn about being parents, but are sure excited for it. We are especially grateful that our families are so willing to help out with everything. My parents are here right now and then Christina's mother and sister will be coming next week. We feel blessed to always have their support. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. Here is a very proud grandpa spending time with his little grand daughter. He does such a good job with her and it is neat to see how proud he is. Also, here is one of the funniest little videos. So far, her eyes have been very perceptive, but here, I think she got a little overwhelmed. I think her hands mess with her eyes. We have to keep them covered cause she always is scratching her face. But the video just makes us laugh. She is such a cute little girl!!! As you can see, we are very pro...
Just wanted to let everyone know that Lily had finally arrived! She came last night at 6:23pm, weighing 7lbs 4oz and 20in long. She is absolutely beautiful! Christina was an absolute champ during the whole process! Both Christina and Lily are doing fantastic. Here are some pics for you to enjoy.
Comments