Warning: Improper Toy Usage

We most definitely have a monkey on our hands! Lily now loves to climb on anything and everything. My sister and I walked into the room and saw this:


Even though Little Gavin was stepped on . . . I think he was fascinated by this little monkey standing on his swing.



More monkey business . . . I am sure that the door to the oven on this kitchen set was not intended as a step stool!


Comments

The Robins Nest said…
LOVE IT!!! I wish her and Tyler could play. He needs someone to give him a run for his money. :)
Anonymous said…
Ah! Good luck! That is so cute!
Kindt Family said…
That is so so cute!!! It's so neat to see that she and Hunter seem to be doing the same things- I wish they were together!! Hunter's favorite right now is scaling the shelves in the fridge the second he hears the door open! Hope you guys have a GREAT first birthday for her next week!!!! :)
Shanda said…
She has the cutest smile! Its, hey, look what I can do!!! She is so adorable! What a fun baby! Come to Vegas & I'll make her a special 1st birthday cake! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike