Lily the Lady Bug

Lily had her first Halloween this year. And yes, we took her Trick-or-Treating. We figured this may be the only year that we could actually cash in on all her candy. She is absolutely adorable. Here are some pics from the fun evening!




Comments

Stephanie said…
I was hoping you would post some Halloween pics. . . I loved the ones you sent to my phone. She looks so cute. I love those fat cheeks!
Shanda said…
She is so cute! There is a little girl in our ward, a bit younger, but she looks just like Lily! I need to become better friends with her mom so I can snatch her during sacrament meeting! Lily look so precious in that costume!
M+J=K3+E said…
So stinking cute!! I love it!!
Kindt Family said…
I love the ladybug!!! How fun to take her trick-or-treating! :)
beks27 said…
She is an absolute doll! And she's getting so big!
Anonymous said…
So cute! I bet she got lots of candy :)
She is SO darling Christina!
The Robins Nest said…
I'm so lucky to have such a cute lady bug niece! :)
Than and Erica said…
Hey--the swim teacher is named JoD ONeal. She lives in pleasant grove. Her phone number is 796 9673. It's pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it. Call me if you have any questions about her. Lily was an adorable lady bug!
Oh my heavens! Is she the cutest little lady bug ever! :) So fun that you get to go trick or treating and have the candy to YOURSELF!! Way to go!! :)
Holly said…
She is a cutie! She is such a happy baby and the girls can't get enough of her. Thanks for bringing her over to play on Mondays!
Kimberlee said…
That costume is ADORABLE. all of her little bows are so fun and cute. The vampire pic is hilarious, BTW. I am sure I have eaten 5 time the Halloween candy my kids have eaten. We're just doing them a favor when we eat their candy, right?
J-me Boyce said…
What a cute little bug. She is getting so big! We still eat Jadyn's candy and she is 4 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike