Funny Girl!!



"I don't want my picture taken!" I took this picture of Lily when she was suppose to be smiling for her professional pictures. Even though she is crying, I think it is just the cutest picture.

Fun with daddy



These videos are hilarious! Lily figured out a way to make dinner time funny!

Comments

Stephanie said…
How cute is she?! I have to say, I like the crying picture too. Thanks for sharing.
Melissa said…
She likes her food. A girl after my own heart.
Anonymous said…
She is so cute! I love the crying picture. And cute videos!
Shanda said…
Oh! She is growing up without me! :( She is so cute! Those videos are awesome! My girls are going to love seeing them when they wake up! Its fun to see your updates!
I love how she stares at the camera...kinda reminds me of her daddy. :) Thanks for sharing! What a cute little girl!
Shanda said…
(This is Dan) First thing I noticed was no bib...courageous parents. Second, Lily looks like so much fun, I can't believe she is eating real food now.

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike