Bad Hair Day

Ah! We absolutely love her sweet hair!





Results of napping with a big bow on . . .

Comments

Kindt Family said…
Hahahaha that's awesome! Her hair is so nice and long; which, for a girl, is great! Much better than the poor little bald girls, who still have peach fuzz on their 1st birthday, and the mothers desperately make sure they're always wearing bows so no one else ever asks if it's a boy or a girl. Anyway, we sure miss you guys! It was so sad to have Shanda's birthday without you! I hope all is happy, hanging out with your families!
Updike Update said…
oh my goodness, that is fantasic. her hair is so crazy. thanks for the cousin pictures as well. if you have time could you email me some of those pictures since i was a goof and forgot to take pictures while we were there. hope the drive was good.
Lora said…
Soooooo cute! I love that she's a crazy-haired baby too! So glad you guys are already in the midst of family fun :).
Stephanie said…
I love all of the pics. . .especially the cousin collage! We can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.
Ha! That's crazy cute! She already has TONS more hair than Trenton. And I loooove the bow. (I'm just praying I get me a girl someday!)
Man she's cute! I totally dig the crazy spotchy hair! She is seriously a doll and just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see your pics on here!
Sary said…
so charly's hair is STILL like that!!! all wispy and crazy like. it's awesome...and annoying sometimes. for example...church...she has a cute little dress on with some adorable shoes and then her hair is crazy! aw well... at least we have cute babies!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike