Lily is Home!

We got to bring Lily home from the hospital last night. It's kinda crazy to think that this beautiful little girl is ours. We definitely have a lot to learn about being parents, but are sure excited for it. We are especially grateful that our families are so willing to help out with everything. My parents are here right now and then Christina's mother and sister will be coming next week. We feel blessed to always have their support. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.

Here is a very proud grandpa spending time with his little grand daughter. He does such a good job with her and it is neat to see how proud he is.

Also, here is one of the funniest little videos. So far, her eyes have been very perceptive, but here, I think she got a little overwhelmed. I think her hands mess with her eyes. We have to keep them covered cause she always is scratching her face. But the video just makes us laugh. She is such a cute little girl!!!



As you can see, we are very proud parents. Over the next few weeks, you may get inundated with pictures of Lily.

Comments

I can't get enough of that fuzzy head of hair! How darling! She looks so precious in all the pictures, but the one of her in the infant carrier really puts her newborn-ness into perspective!

It's so incredibly great that both your families are going to be there to help. I don't know what I would have done without my mom there! Good luck with everything and soak in every minute!
katie said…
What a sweetie! I'm so happy for y'all! Hopefully we'll have another little cousin for her within 24 hours. :o)
beks27 said…
She's so cute! She and Ellie can be friends bc they're both super cute. Congrats!
mandy harline said…
Congratulations! She really is such a beautiful baby! And all that hair....I love it!!! She looks so happy and peaceful. What a blessing little newborn babies are! So fresh from Heaven!
M+J=K3+E said…
She is so precious and beautiful. Congrats again!!!
Tia said…
What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!
Than and Erica said…
She seriously is beautiful. Love her hair. You can never post too many newborn baby photos. Never. :)
WOLF-PACK said…
Love the picture and the video! I hope to see more pics with her mommy and daddy too :)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I love the dark hair!!
Holly said…
She is so cute. I just want to hold her! Kennley keeps asking if we can visit and I'm having a hard time saying not yet.
She is so beautiful!!!Congratulations you guys, we're so excited for you.
Brandi said…
I got your e-mail at work, thanks so much for the pics. She is so beautiful. What a blessing. Christina, you will be a good mom.
Kimberlee said…
Congratulations! She is so cute and I am thrilled for you you. You will make the best parents. It is so fun to have a precious newborn in the house. I am sure you will enjoy every second of it!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely adorable!!! She looks like such an angel. We can't wait to see her in person :)
A said…
I can't take it she is so cute!! As soon as jed received your text I was screaming and we were both pulling at the phone to see the pictures! She is so adorable and I can't wait to see her! I wish I didn't have school and work because I would fly out today to meet that cute little girl! I am so happy for you and I know she will soon find that she is so lucky to have the best parents of all!
Jen K. said…
Congratulations!! She is just so cute! I am very excited for you. Enjoy every little moment & and don't be afraid to ignore the housework because she will grow so fast!! Riley will be baptized in just a few months, it just doesn't seem that long ago that we left the hospital and brought him home!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily Updike