Family Fun!

We were so excited to have Austin, Brandon and Laura come and visit us for a few days. We had so much fun with them!

We sure love and miss all of our siblings and their families. We sure appreciate all that you do for us!

Austin experiencing his first Notre Dame Football Game. We ended up getting soaked by the pouring rain! Our good friends, the Kindt's, are also pictured with us.

Austin in front of the Notre Dame Football Stadium

Austin on Notre Dame campus

Laura and Brandon watching the football players walk across campus before the big game starts

Garrett and Brandon getting geared up for the big football game

Laura and I having fun together on game day

Comments

M+J=K3+E said…
Looks like you had fun with your family. I love your cute little belly :)
Kindt Family said…
Yay, an update! :) Nice pics, your family seemed great! It's cool Austin could be there for such a memorable rainy game.
Kimberlee said…
Great pictures! I miss ND campus!. What a sweet baby picture! If she is that cute through an ultrasound I can't wait to see a real picture!!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike