Sweet Little Baby Girl!

Can you tell that we are giddy about this baby already? We just keep looking at this picture and thinking how precious her little profile is.

This is the "It's a girl" picture. Can you tell? Neither could we - but the doctor insists it is absolutely a girl.



Comments

Oh my goodness! That profile really is perfect! I'd be staring at it all the time too. In fact, didn't I have our ultrasound pics in my purse when we came over to your house one time? So exciting! Enjoy pregnancy, Christina. It's such a special time imagining your little baby and getting to know her in a way. Congrats!
CONGRATS!! I was so happy when I saw you had posted this. How fun to start with a sweet little girl. She will be such a lucky little girl to have you all as her parents!!
Jen K. said…
That is a good ultrasound photo! None of the other ultrasound photos make sense... Riley and Katelyn were both a suprise at delivery, but we found out with Hailey (our third) at the ultrasound and I guessed she was a boy by looking at the monitor, but was quickly told by the nurse that I was wrong. It is all just a bunch of blurr to me. How is your pregnancy going?
Anonymous said…
I am really good at reading sonograms since I've had dozens and dozens...you're seeing the little girl parts as she's lying on her side. See the three lines? That's the outer lip, the inner portion, and the other outer lip. Do you see it now? :)
I saw your link over at Mandy's blog..congrats! My two are nine and almost eight. How did I get this old? It's nice to see you again, Garrett!
Anonymous said…
Just so you know, if it were a boy, you would have two dangly, floaty balloons and a third leg!
Kindt Family said…
Love love love it!!! Could I have permission to maybe print the top one to put up at your baby shower? Just an idea! LESS THAN A WEEK until my ultrasound- you're getting me TOO EXCITED!!!
M+J=K3+E said…
So exciting. Congrats on the baby girl.
Oh I am so excited for you both. Little girls are so precious. Becoming a parent is the most thrilling experience ever. Love ya
Shanda said…
WOW! That is a perfect Ultrasound picture! Both of my girls looked directly at the monitor so we don't have a cute profile picture like that. We're so excited for you! Girls are so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike