What does this mean?

So Christina decided to take one of those pregnancy things and this was what came up... Anyone know what it means?

Pretty cool, huh?! We are very excited! The due date is around the end of January, so it is still pretty early, but very exciting.

Comments

Shanda said…
IT MEANS WE ARE SOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE OUR NEW NEIGHBORS!!!! Caitlyne can't stop talking about it!!! She keeps saying, Sister Updike has a baby in her tummy & it is so cute! She is so excited for you too! She will be even more excited when she realizes that you will be living right above us! We are so excited for your family! You two are going to be fabulous parents!!!
katie said…
aaah! Congrats! How exciting! Garrett I've been looking forward to seeing you as a daddy because you're always so good with all the little cousins. Looks like the wait is almost over!
Ali B. said…
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you both!
Than and Erica said…
Congratulations!! I'm so excited that your family will have all these babies around!
Randy said…
Randall R: What does this mean?? This means maybe the marriage should've been performed at courthouse instead of the church!! :o Yaaay! Congrats and best wishes!!!
Anonymous said…
congrats!! hope everything is going good!! :)
Ryan Nielsen said…
Awesome!!! We are way happy for you. We'll miss all of our South Bend family. Hope that you're internship is going well and that you like the heat. If you guys want to come on a trip to San Francisco, it's only about 8 or 9 hours from Las Vegas and we have a spare bedroom. We'll throw in a guarantee that the temperature will not be above 90.
Anonymous said…
Garrett, I'm pretty sure we keep getting the same thing and for some odd reason I'm pretty sure it's related to having a child a few months later! Sonya and I are going to have our FOURTH, she's due Feb 13!! So cool that you guys are too. I'd love to keep in touch better with you, email me anytime at molarman07@gmail.com.
Gabe Nabors
Kindt Family said…
Yay, congratulations you guys!!! Shanda gave me the link to your site! How exciting! Will you really be moving into the Village?? That'd be awesome!
Ryan said…
Congrats :) we just found your blog through the harlines... we'll try to keep up with you all now! sounds like your entire extended family is growing !!
take care,
ryan, steph and avery

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike