Take Me Out to the Ballgame...


One of the great things about Spring is baseball. There's nothing like a day at the ballpark: the tasty hot dogs, the tantalizing smell of deep fried goodness, the crack of the bat and the occasional "Get some glasses Blue! That was a strike!" And with the start of the baseball season comes warm temperatures and sunshine.... Wait, not in South Bend. Unfortunately, it is still freezing here! Last weekend we went to a Notre Dame baseball game to enjoy the sun and the special fireworks show after the game. Well, we lasted about 4 innings - As you can see from the pictures, it was cold! Christina actually went back to the car after the 3rd inning, but if you know me, I am pretty stubborn and don't like to leave games early. But after the 4th inning, I was done too.

Luckily, in three innings, we still got to see some pretty good things. Check out the picture with the little kid. You might wonder what he is doing. Well, for about 10 minutes he was digging in his mom's head and picking out the gray hairs. And get this... whenever he found one, he picked it out with his teeth!! Can you believe that! It was absolutely disgusting, but hilarious at the same time. Finally his mom realized what was going on and made him stop. Unfortunately we couldn't get a picture of him pulling out the hair with his teeth, but we were laughing so hard. I guess it is cheaper than having to get your hair colored.

Check out how good of a photographer I am... You can see the ball in the air! I should have worked for Sports Illustrated!

Comments

Updike Update said…
That's really funny about the kid picking the hair. I dig through a certain someone's hair to pick out grey hairs too, but doing so with my teeth is where I draw the line.

Popular posts from this blog

Belated Bolder Boulder Post

Lily is Home!

Lily Updike